Late yesterday I published the new Top Marketing Agencies in Atlanta slide. This version represents a current view of network and independent agencies in our market. Here are few highlights that I want to call to your attention:
- Added 2 Networks: Dentsu and MDC Partners.
- Removed Engauge. It was acquired last year by Zenith Optimedia (full disclosure: Engauge was my prior employer).
- Added several PR firms and digital agencies to the Independent agency category.
The Top Marketing Agencies in Atlanta
The Qualification Criterion
There are a couple of things that I want to clarify regarding this slide:
A) The selection process:
For agencies that are a part of the major networks (e.g.: WPP, Omnicom/Publicis, IPG, Dentsu, MDC Partners), I simply consolidated public information. For independent agencies, I used the following qualifications:
- Number of employees (15+)
- Annual revenue ($3M+)
- Prior history of digital marketing campaigns
- News regarding new clients/engagements
The objective is to eventually consolidate the list to 100 agencies. Additional criteria may/will be used reach this objective.
If you find an error or would like to be considered, please contact me at my work email address (ttishgarten at arke dot com). You may also want to subscribe to my Agency Digest email list to receive noteworthy news about Atlanta agencies and updates regarding this slide:
If you have any other feedback, please leave it below in the comments. I hope that you find this slide to be as valuable as I have.