I work at a company with positive leadership that encourages voicing ideas for solving problems and that’s growing drastically. This is a place where people are hungry for knowledge and dive into niche technologies to help clients with their MarTech needs. The place I’m talking about is Arke. I’ll let you onto the top 10 reasons why you should work here!
Check out our current openings here and click the button below to reach out to me, Kyle Hardy, director of talent acquisition.
A Little About Arke
Arke is a genuinely great group of people who work to advance our client’s digital marketing and strategy efforts through technology. We have an awesome group of developers who are dedicated to projects and put their all into the quality of work they produce. Our Project Leaders work effectively and efficiently to ensure projects are scaled correctly and their teams are working together for the good of clients.
Our sales and marketing team are probably a little different from others in that they are very hands on in projects. They understand the work that goes into them and the technology being implemented. They’re a value added resource on projects since they’re not afraid to dive into the technologies being implemented and know how to decipher technical information to translate it to clients.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for Arke
1. Leadership: The leadership in any organization sets precedent for the culture and expectations for work quality and attitudes. Arke has great leadership that’s transparent with direction, wouldn’t ask you to do something they themselves wouldn’t do, and they take a genuine concern in employee needs and interests.
2. Culture: The people at Arke work hard with peers who care about their work quality. Arke places emphasis on value, talent, and people, which translates to a group of people who know how to work hard and enjoy a camaraderie with co-workers. We have a growing community that includes passionate people who care about their work, come from all different backgrounds, and believe in the vision of the company.
3. Opportunity: The sky’s the limit when it comes to working at Arke. The only ceiling set is the one you create – there are a vast number of different projects that you have the potential to make a difference in. If you’re willing to learn, are looking for the opportunity to drive big brands, and want to take on new technologies then Arke is the place for you.
4. Technology: We have a thorough understanding of the technologies we use for our clients. We are a Microsoft Gold CRM partner and Sitecore Platinum partner with the very first Sitecore Technology MVP, Andy Uzick, along with Craig Taylor another Technology MVP, and Chris Spears – a Sitecore Digital Strategist MVP.
5. Advancement: Arke is a heavy learning environment and if you have an interest in becoming a subject matter expert in an area there’s room to grow in that role. We learn from each other but we’re not afraid to put in the time, effort, and work when it comes to figuring something out and using company provided resources to do so.
6. Foundation: Arke is a company founded by developers who came together with the common vision of helping clients with their digital performance in 2005. Today that vision has grown to include more than 60 employees working together in sales, marketing, and delivery. Our clients, like Healio have been recognized by Sitecore for best publishing site and ROI.
7. Growth: We’ve been on Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list in previous years and we’re only going keep growing as we expand to the third floor of our building!
8. Challenging Environment: We push each other to be better at what we do through solving challenging issues as they arise through projects and through taking on uncharted territory within projects. You will grow professionally and personally with skills that you can apply throughout life.
9. Perks: We offer a competitive benefits package as well as a team retreat in the mountains and boat day at Lake Lanier. If you ever need a midday pick-me-up feel free to grab free coke products fresh fruit to keep the neurons firing.
10. Environment: What truly makes Arke a great place to work are the people. We take opportunities to learn from one another, challenge each other, and work together to accomplish common goals.
Want to be a Part of the Team?
If you’re someone who is passionate about your work, wants to advance their skills, is willing to learn new things, sets high expectations, adapts to a fast pace environment, wants to lead and grow personally and professionally, and has an entrepreneurial spirit then we’re the right place for you.